Dr. Wright is a native of Fort Smith, Arkansas. He's been practicing in Fort Smith since 1993.
Dr. Wright has additional training in Plantar Fasciotomy, Radiofrequency Therapy for chronic heel pain and Metascan computerized evaluation for custom orthotics.
- Undergraduate School: University of Arkansas - Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Medical School: Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine-Chicago, Illinois
- Surgical Residency: Baltimore Veterans Hospital-Baltimore, Maryland
- Board Certification: American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Arkansas Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons